[thelist] Domain name registrars

Chris Garrett chris at chrisg.com
Fri Oct 5 08:36:32 CDT 2001

I use Joke variously, Register.com, easily and 123-reg. Register seem most
professional, but also most expensive.

--
New Article: Displaying XML Data with XSL and Classic ASP
http://www.RealWorldAsp.net/

Don't miss the news! - Sign up for ASP/.NET Newsletter:
http://www.aspalliance.com/chrisg/subscribe.asp