[thelist] Outlook Express woes

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Sat Oct 6 21:27:16 CDT 2001

Mark -

A little misunderstanding here (sorry if I didn't express myself clearly).
I'm well aware of the different folders including the Deleted Items folder.
Guess I thought there was a Deleted Items folder on the hard drive somewhere
that contained all the emails I delete from OE's Deleted Items folder! A
rose is a rose is a rose!

What my question was meant to be was, when I delete emails from that folder
(which I do regularly), where do they go? They're not in my Recycle Bin.
Guess I was wondering if there's somewhere on my hard drive where these
deleted items land (and that I could clean out to free up space). Or, do
they just disappear into lalaland?

Sharon