[thelist] How to be into the spammers black lists [was: Fed Up!]

Gustavo Arizpe garizpe at network.com.mx
Mon Oct 8 01:46:18 CDT 2001

I understand that, if you actively combat spam, i.e. reporting it properly,
or if you are likely to bring the spammers into problems, like if you are
the sysadmin of some large ISP, the spammers put your address into a 'black
list' which they fear and avoid like hell.

Now if the above is true, my goal would be to get my addresses and domains
into this black list, but I just don't have neither the resources, nor the
knowledge needed to be blacklisted by the spammers.

But I'd really like to!

So what could we do if we are nothing but mere mortals (besides reporting
every spam we get to spamcop.net)?

Best,

Gustavo