[thelist] RE: Fed Up!

Joergen Ramskov mqy4fxax36001 at sneakemail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:18:33 CDT 2001

This is how I protect myself against spam.

First, I never give out my real email address to anyone I don't completely
trust. If I need a working email address I create a Sneakemail alias
(http://sneakemail.com). Sneakemail is a service that makes it possible to
create disposable email addresses - very cool and highly recommended
service! By using Sneakemail, I know where the spam is comming from. For
further information - hit the sneakemail site, they explain this simple but
very effective service.

Next, if I get spam (on one of my sneakemail aliases), I report it through
Spamcop (http://spamcop.net). You should create an account there - it makes
it quite easy to report spam. You should of course use a sneakemail alias
when asked for an email address ;) I haven't got any spam through spamcop
though!

--
Joergen Ramskov