[thelist] Fed Up!

James Wampler newsletters at movierev.com
Mon Oct 8 11:14:07 CDT 2001

Try a little misdirection.  I have two POP3 e-mail addresses.  Account 1 is
the account I give out to friends and family.  Account 2 is the account I
use for Internet forms, correspondence, people who I have just met, etc.
Account 2 forwards to Account 1.  When Account 2 starts filling up with too
much SPAM, I remove the forwarding, and delete the account.  Then I create a
new forwarding account and start over.  I am able to do this because my ISP
allows me 25 e-mail accounts and unlimited aliases.  However, the same thing
can be accomplished with free POP3 mail (like HotPop.com), or Web mail (like
Hotmail or Yahoo!).  This is not a perfect solution, but nothing involving
Spam really is.

-James Wampler
newsletters at movierev.com