[thelist] domain info management

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:35:38 CDT 2001

Erika,

Assuming these are on NetworkSolutions/Verisign:

You'll need to go to the changes area - 1 time - and
associate these names to just one of your Handles.
>From then on, you can just make a change to the Handle
and all domain names will be updated with the changed
info. (Was I clear enough here?  Brain is fried today.)

Bug me (off-list if you want) if you need further help.

-Hugh
http://www.wholesalenics.net