[thelist] domain info management

Bob Haroche bharoche at usa.net
Mon Oct 8 12:09:15 CDT 2001

> > Coincedentally, I'm trying to use the new Netsol to change info on my
> > domains and it sucks!! I won't outline all the issues I'm having but
> > part of the problem is missing NIC handles and issues with the
> > registrant information which I can't figure out how to change in any
> > manner. I've emailed their customer service twice which promises to get
> > back in 24 hours but haven't, after a week, gotten any response other
> > than automated.

NSI has always beem a nightmare.  And it's gotten worse since Verisign took
it over.  I struggled with their system and their tech support for hours
over the weekend to get my changes implemented.

Don't bother emailing their tech support - a pointless endeavour. Give them
a call.  It's a toll free number from the US at least.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
http://www.OnPointSolutions.com