[thelist] solaris and windows dual boot possible?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Oct 8 12:24:35 CDT 2001

hey erick -

if you're talking about the solaris 9oe beta, you'll notice that the
system req's require *two* machines to install sol9 in the first place..
not to jump to conclusions here, but i'd assume that if you had two
machines in the first place, dual-booting may be moot.. i could be
completely wrong though :)

if that is the case and you still want to dual-boot, check out
http://www.sun.com/software/linux/docs/dual_boot.html for detailed info.
Its not even close to as easy as dual-booting linux and windows however,
since solaris needs a particular type of partition configuration to work..

shout if you have any more questions :)

.djc.