[thelist] domain info management

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Oct 8 12:58:51 CDT 2001

> > manner. I've emailed their customer service twice which promises to
> > get back in 24 hours but haven't, after a week, gotten any response
> > other than automated.
>
> Standard for them.  But there -are- better options...

If you're not a procrastinator like I am. This coming year, I'm going to
make an effort to get my domains registered through another entity.
However, I tend to end up at the last second trying to get my domains
renewed and that's not really the time to go changing registrars.

I host with Dreamhost and have considered registering my domains through
them. Anyone have any good/bad experience with their service on the
registration end?

- amanda