[thelist] Ultradev and SQL - compatible

Ed emagin at onebox.com
Tue Oct 9 11:15:14 CDT 2001

Ultradev does not care about underlying DB as long as you have a driver for
it (ODBC, JDBC, etc.) to create a datasource for it.  You can talk to
Access, SQL, etc.

As far as Ultradev working "better", it might a touch on it's own rendering
engine when it previews the data query results for you in the graphical
view. But what will work MUCH better are your  JSP, CFM or ASP pages, which
will fire more rapidely (assuming they are doing queries against the data
store)

Ed