[thelist] ColdFusion and Javascript

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Oct 9 13:05:25 CDT 2001

> Subject: RE: [thelist] ColdFusion and Javascript
>>
> I noticed in the code below...
>
> > HM_PG_FontColorOver = "#63639C";
> > HM_PG_BGColor = "#63639C";
> > HM_PG_BGColorOver = "#CECEFF";
>
> These items need to be escaped. If you have CFOUTPUTs around
> the CFINCLUDE, or inside of it, CF will 'trip' on the # sign.
> You will need to change it to ##.

FYI, when I said this, I was on crack, and had not had enough coffee
yet. When doing:

<CFOUTPUT>
<CFINCLUDE ..>
</CFOUTPUT>

the included file _can_ have single # signs and they will NOT screw with
CF. Thanks to Joshua for reminding me of this.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus