[thelist] I hate Fireworks

Green, Janet JGreen at DesMoinesMetro.com
Tue Oct 9 15:11:01 CDT 2001

<kicking and screaming>

After four blissful years of using Paint Shop Pro, I'm now faced with
learning Macromedia Fireworks for creating web graphics. Am I completely
NUTS, or does this program approach the task of creating web graphics
entirely differently than PSP?

My stupid question of the day is this: why is .png the only file format
available in Save-As in Fireworks?? And how do I convert a .png to a gif
file later?? Or... should I not WANT to create a gif file anymore now that I
have this new and (apparently) wonderful tool at my disposal??

</kicking and screaming>

grrrrrr
Janet