[thelist] I love Fireworks

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Oct 9 15:30:51 CDT 2001

+1 - I totally suck at graphics(both concept and implementation ;) and
I've found it a *ton* easier to use than anything else out there for
Windows. Most of the stuff I do come up with is pretty childish looking
and goofy to realy graphics people, but I have fun doing it, whereas
I've found Photoshop to be a serious pain in the ass unless you've spent
2+ years with it

But thats just me :)

.djc.