[thelist] Cooper on navigation

travis forden tlforden at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 08:47:17 CDT 2001

Ian wrote:
> [...]

I just checked out the alamo.com site....  Definitely the best one I have
seen in terms of showing all my options. i found the home page a little
off-putting though. too WAM! BAM! HERE! THERE! i felt yelled at.

For air travel, I've switched over to orbitz.com. I like being able to see
only certain airlines (the ones i will fly), to see flights by time, by
price, by shortest distance. travelocity.com can learn from that...

travis