[thelist] Award Winning Site???

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Oct 10 11:32:54 CDT 2001

Richard,
	   its a nice effect i think - its better than just having a white
background - CSS rules!
i was messing about with it on an old site i made to help our new employees
code simple html forms
http://toolkit.2cs.com
generates the code for them, anyway i used a different style of code where
the color is entered in rgb format, allows you to indiviually style each
line of a dropdown box.

cheers

paul