[thelist] Table Background (no repeat)

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Wed Oct 10 13:20:16 CDT 2001

Thanks :) I have one more question. First, I wanted to set it as a TD
background, so I changed Table to TD. Now I need to know how to get it to
sit as a background ONLY in one cell :) It's appearing in all cells, of all
tables ( I have about 4 nested tables with multiple cells).

Thanx!!

Annie
Annie Phelan
Web | eLearning Developer