[thelist] certificate authority on Win2K for HTTPS Outlook Web Access

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Oct 11 13:36:42 CDT 2001

> Not necessarily, The cert can be pushed on first access.  Users will
> get a warning box indicating a new, unknown cert. and asking
> whether to
> accept or not.  If they deny acceptance, that's when it becomes a
> pain.

yer right (been 3+ yrs since I did it), but depending on the audience,
the intrusion in the first place can cause headaches. --If you gots a
controlled group of people (intranet, right spinner?) then go fer it....
Just have the political damage control ready when some sales dood
complains to your boss's boss that his email is now broke... =)

dex