[thelist] xssi serving up separate css

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Fri Oct 12 10:31:53 CDT 2001

aadvark,
	  it does 100& depend on wat the client wants - after all thats why we
exsist!
ive working for a company with offices in 11 different countries and well
over 100 offices scattered about all over - corporate - only issue we had
were cookies, as a build in their company they were turned off (i have found
in corporate companies this is normal in the uk).

What sort of life expectancy do you reckon i website has?

paul