djc forbidden? (probably OT) (was RE: [thelist] Graphics - Pixelated?)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Oct 12 10:47:09 CDT 2001

actually, i've taken everything on my site down for the time being for
certain reasons.. sorry..
to answer the original question though, i took a screenshot of the
netscape house, pasted it into GIMP, zoomed it up till it was the right
size, screen capped *that* pasted it back into GIMP, cut out the zoomed
in picture and saved it as PNG.. thats the *completely backass* way to
do it i'm sure and probably why it looks so pixelated(all the screen
caps), but i've never claimed to be a graphics guru :)

.djc.