[thelist] page check please

Laura J. Rinaldi rinaldi at ihwy.com
Fri Oct 12 10:57:15 CDT 2001

Hey all,

Could you look at this page:

http://www.feldmancreative.com/creative/broadcast/index.html

When I click on the radio or tv symbols, it downloads fine for me,
and I can hear and see what the radio or tv spot. I have been told
that several people can't. Of course this is in OS9 Explorer and
Windows 98 Explorer. I have noticed the Netscape 6 give me a broken
symbol.

I guess what I want to know is how to fix it. I've also noticed that
in Netscape 4.7, that the window doesn't even pop up to show the
radio or tv spot.

Laura
--
"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information
grows unprofitable, sleep."