[thelist] file-sharing from Win98 to Win2000

Mike Stevens mstevens at members.evolt.org
Sun Oct 14 16:00:16 CDT 2001

You need to setup a user account on the Win2000 box with the login name of
the Win98 machine.

Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Users and Passwords. Click on "Add"
and type the login name that is used to logon to the Win98 machine, select a
password (you can leave it blank if you don't want one) and you should be
all set.