[thelist] Just an Introduction

Joel Sanda joelsanda at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 17:44:03 CDT 2001

Wow ... you all generate a lot of email ;-)

Just an introduction to the list and evolt community. I'm currently a product manager for a dot com - yep still kicking and
likely to announce positive cash flow this year with some good, solid clients. I appreciate my job ;-)

My interests areas are in eLearning standards, web accessibility, and content strategy. As far as coding I feel
comfortable with HTML and CSS, very much dislike JavaScript, and have recently started playing with PHP. I've been
working on a PHP system that serves content formatted to optimize the display of the user agent (from IE 6 down to the
humble eBook readers on my little B&W Palm M105).

I 'cut my teeth' on a Commodore 64 (with a jammin' 256k RAM card and two disk drives ... count 'em, two!), and moved
on to Apples and then Macs once I outgrew the C64. I've been a Windows user for about four years but have my eyes
on a new iBook with OS X, sometime early next year. I'm a die hard Opera user.

I'll try to keep up with the list and limit posts to what I'm fairly certain of ;-)

Regards;

Joel Sanda
joelsanda at yahoo.com