OT: Re: [thelist] CSS References/Guidelines

Andrew Stevens lists at 4serendipity.com
Mon Oct 15 00:07:00 CDT 2001

>> Some CSS links:

> hi andrew

> thanks very much for the links

Your Welcome

> i honestly did laugh out loud when i saw "Your Name"

> (my daughter, who is home from school sick with a cold, wanted to know what
> was so funny, but i don't think i can explain it to her)

> i shall assume you chose that name on purpose   ;o)

I really wish that I could say that I did this on purpose.  I was away
from home part of last week and was using my web mail client for this
account for the first time.  Needless to say, I forgot to change my
preferences from the default values.  *blush*

> it reminds me of the "No title" page titles you sometimes see in search
> engine results, or the descriptions that say "This page requires frames,
> but your browser doesn't support them"

<tip>
A good place to get opinions, recommendations, and price quotes on web
hosting is http://webhostingtalk.com .
</tip>

Andrew (the list member formally known as "Your Name")