[thelist] CheckBoxes

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Tue Oct 16 11:41:25 CDT 2001

Paul recounts the woes of:

| 	     got a queston about checkboxes - you can style
| text inputs, dropdown
| boxes etcc...is there anyway of styling a checkbox?

Hey Paul,

A few days back, there was a thread I found interesting with "[thelist] CSS?
Is It?" in the subject. You may check thelist archive for this.
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20011008/thread.html

After the volley of suggestions of how to "de-chrome" the form controls, and
my own experimentation in the matter, it appears that SELECT and (at least)
checkbox type input boxes are impervious to the CSS de-chroming efforts, and
seemingly then to any attempt to style the inner part differently.

Anyone see the matter otherwise?

<rory disposition="reaching for my polish and rag" alt="8)"/>