[thelist] Javascript LWP ?

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Tue Oct 16 20:53:44 CDT 2001

But doesn't this still leave you with only support in browsers that can do
LiveConnect?  I am currently looking for a method of doing this on MacIE 5+
and cannot use Java do to MS being too lazy to implement LiveConnect.  They
say that they can't do it (read: "can't be bothered doing it").

Any method that allows for syncronysed data transfer without reloading would
be a great leap forward.  Any ideas you have would be appreciated.  Thanx.

--
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net
ICQ: 12107010