[thelist] Hiding images (no right click?)

Scott Adamson scott at milcap.com
Wed Oct 17 09:11:03 CDT 2001

Hows about this one, a 10 pixel overrun at the bottom of the image, if the image is shown in a popup, have the popup 10 pixels too small with no scrollbars, when the user right clicks and saves as, he gets an image with words similar to "stolen from www.whereever.com", or if it is on a page not in a popup, relatively position a 10 pixel high layer of the background color under the image at -10px, this will hide the warning but when saves it appears. Not that sure about netcrap navigator being able to use the layer solution though, + its more striking than a watermark.