[thelist] cfprocparam

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Thu Oct 18 11:35:24 CDT 2001

In his helpful service, Raymond considered:

| One solution - can you use native drivers?

Yea, that is a good one. I tried the SQLOLEDB provider. The same thing
happened, from what I can tell.

Perhaps, Raymond, you could clear one thing up. I have done ASP and moved
into CF (not by choice, but, by God, am I ever thankful!) and wonder _why_
it is one needs to specify a DSN name when all of the information for the
OLEDB connection can be provided as attributes to the cfstoredproc tag? In
ASP, this is not needed.

Hey, incidentally, when I was driving to work this morning, I was hoping to
find that you had read and replied to my question -- for two reasons. One,
because I tried _everything_ and would have had a mental breakdown if it
wasn't a bug, and two, because I believe I can rely on the evolt community
to help in either case. Way to go Raymond!

<rory disposition="stupendous gratitude" alt="8)"/>