[thelist] Navigator 100% table

Adam Slesinger bread_man at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:30:40 CDT 2001

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your help with my last problem.  Since you've been such an
awesome help, I thought I'd throw you one last problem I'm having with
Navigator.

I have a table.  This table has one row, two data elements.  The first TD is
fixed at 180, the second is set to 100% to take up the rest of the table.
Inside the 100% TD I have another table with a general width of 100%
specified.  This is so as wide as the TD goes, the table in it will stretch
to that width.  Sounds fine, right?  Works in IE beautifully.  Navigator 4.7
does something really wierd.  It pushes the nested table out a certain fixed
amount to the right, requiring a horizontal scrollbar.  It's wierd because
another seprate tables on the page that are set 100% width STOP at where
they should with blanks space to the right as if the nested table hadn't
been extended further right. (Even though it has.)

Very wierd.  Anyone seen this?

I will try and post my site where you all can see what I mean!

Thanks again for any help.  You guys are great!
adam
http://breadweb.net