[thelist] Operating Systems

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Oct 19 09:13:27 CDT 2001

I'm just about to set up my first test XP machine (our Dells are going to
ship with XP, so I'd better check it out) and I'll send opinions offlist as
they develop.

Anecdotal info: a friend just bought an HP with XP on it. It didn't have
drivers for his two year old HP printer. HP walked him thru a workaround,
but since this was my biggest beef with 2000 (lack of hw drivers) it's
frustrating that they're doing it again.

spinhead