[thelist] zope cms implementations?

george gsd at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 15:37:03 CDT 2001

hi

yeah i've been using zope for awhile and recently started using CMF. i don't
know anything about CMFDemo and have not yet seen a need for BTreeFolder, so
I can't tell you anything about them.

I found it easy to give CMF a unique look. i went into the portal_skins
folder and copied over a ton of methods from the generic control and content
folders and then cleared out all the tables and other crap (i hate tables).

you might find metazope or zopezen useful:

http://metazope.org/metazope
http://zopezen.org/

i have a few CMF sites but they are standard stuff and nothing special:

http://zettai.net/
http://cyklotron.com/

hth

kind regards,
george donnelly
george at zettai.net
http://zettai.net/
zettai: collaborative web tools for NGO's