[fwd] [thelist] Layers in Flash

Travis Bell lordbell at home.com
Sun Oct 21 15:08:12 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

I am just wondering if anyone knows a way to re-arrange layers in flash.
IE: I click on an icon...it opens a window. I click on another icon that
opens a diff window but on top...now to go back to the first window I
click on the icon or window and it will re-position itself on top.

Thanks for anyone who can help me do this!
Travis Bell
Solo F | X