[thelist] Error Previewing XHTML in IE5-Mac

Paul Peterson paul at thereformist.com
Mon Oct 22 15:50:14 CDT 2001

Morbus,

Thanks for your advice. It does work if I remove the <?xml?> line. I'm just
leery of removing that for a preview and forgetting to add it back in, and
it's weird that I don't have a problem with the other browsers (including
IE4.5)!

I'm using .html as the file extension - seems to be the same type as my
other .html files that can be previewed.

Paul