[thelist] NS 4.7 strange margins ... ?

jelle desramaults nsg_chong at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:21:23 CDT 2001

thx Malcolm, but IE does the same thing so it's not a NS problem apparently.
It's not a 7-8px border either, i'd say 3-4-5px. I think i've defined every
possible border and margin as 0, there must be a border or margin i don't
know about..

anybody else who feels confident enough, the code is at
http://www.sitekick.be/ima

thx
Jelle Desramaults
www.sitekick.be