[thelist] Upgrading VBScript host

Eric Stanton eric at electronhosting.com
Thu Oct 25 10:35:03 CDT 2001

I have all most my entire network running on NT. server platforms. I have
had to up date all those listed below you can find doc's as well as the
updates at http://microsoft.com/data/
If you need help or have other questions about installing the updates email
me. If you like you can call. my number is at http://electronhosting.com