[thelist] Frames and MAC IE 5.0

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Oct 25 11:57:37 CDT 2001

Howdy...

Has anyone seen/experienced/dreamed/hallucinated problems rendering very
simple frames with MAC IE 5.0 via Popup windows?  I have some very simple
Popup windows that are not being rendered at all when the content is in
frames. The browser appears to pull the content by the browser window is blank.

If I point the popup window to a static page, there are no problems
rendering the pages. If I call the framed page directory by typing the URL
in the location bar, MAC IE 5 has no problems rendering the page. However,
when you combine the two - no joy about 50% of the time.

Any clues, pointers or love-me jackets are appreciated.
----
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys