[thelist] MSN locks out non IE browsers

Mike Stevens mstevens at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 25 12:51:31 CDT 2001

Netscape 6 can get in without a problem.  Interesting, though, how they seem
to be blocking Opera.  Are there any technical issues that would keep the
latest version of Opera from rendering the page the same as IE and NS6 or
could Opera (since it's now free and, therefore, possibly seen as a threat
by MS) be the next target of a MS takedown?