[thelist] Frames and MAC IE 5.0

// kerin | b o c u m a . c o m | kerin at bocuma.com
Thu Oct 25 17:16:59 CDT 2001

yes, I've had that happen many, many times.

I use this script :

function openWindow(url,name,winwidth,winheight) {
    thiswin =
window.open('',name,'toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar
=no,scrollbars=auto,resizable=no,width='+winwidth+',height='+winheight);
    thiswin.location.href = url;
}

to work around the problem [example www.nadavkander.com ]