[thelist] PHP/MySQL error

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Oct 26 10:42:10 CDT 2001

Tamara Abbey wrote:

> I had a page working just fine and then it suddenly stopped working. I'm
> getting this:
>
> Error retrieving products from database!
> <BR>Error: Got error 28 from table handler
>
> Any clues? I need to fix this fast.

A search on Google for (PHP and "error 28") turned up a reference to
running out of disk space -- which would account for something going
from working to not without benefit of manual intervention :-)

But I just started working with PHP this week, so ...

FWIW!
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --