[thelist] MSN locks out non IE browsers

Megan Holbrook meganwh at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 26 17:00:57 CDT 2001

Ooops...www.opera.com is down. I guess it didn't take long for Microsoft
domination to kill their business...

;) M.

<tip type="ASP recommendation">
We've been really happy with the invoicing and time sheets capabilities
of OpenAir.com. Even at $9.95 a month (they've just instituted their
pricing structure), it's wonderful to be able to enter in all the
billing information for a project and then email the invoice to the
client who can just print it out and pay it - we find we get back our
checks that much quicker, which is always nice. If your clients insist
on receiving paper invoices, they also have a fee-based service that
will print out the invoice and send it by snail mail for you. It's
compatible with Quicken and Quickbooks, and has some good reporting
functionality as well for looking at your cashflow (if you're lucky
enough to have any these days...).
</tip>