[thelist] differenc in Mac/PC browser window sizing

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Mon Oct 29 08:56:06 CST 2001

So I've always used a standard pop-up window script, and just made do
with the fact that Mac's and PC's, and NN and IE, will never size the
popups the same size, so I build in a little leeway whenever possible,
or make them resizable or whatever. But now I'm wondering, does anyone
know if there is a set difference between the different window sizes,
and if so, is there a basic popup script that can account for the
differences and size accordingly?

tia,

Matt