[thelist] Browser Views/Site Critique

Burhan Khalid burhankh at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:01:01 CST 2001

Hey there fellow evolters :

I am the kind of guy who is constantly redesigning his personal site -- just
to see the new ways I can screw things up. :)

This time, I decided to go all CSS (no <table> tags) and was wondering if I
could get a heads up on what the site looks like on different
browsers/platforms/OSes.

Also, any comments will be recieved graciously. Looking for stuff like, hey
-- I like the colors, or hey -- this thing looks messed up in _____ anything
really that would help me in bettering my site/design skills.

Note that the menu is currently disabled (null links), and all links on the
site are disabled. I only made the menu a link to see if the el-cheapo CSS
effect would work.

On another personal note. I recently participated in the AITP Region 3
Conference Programming Contest. I entered for the Website Design and C++
competitions.
<BIG CHEEZY GRIN AND SHAMELESS SELF PLUG>
I won!
</BIG CHEEZY GRIN AND SHAMELESS SELF PLUG>

Regards,
Burhan Khalid