[thelist] MSN locks out non IE browsers

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Tue Oct 30 04:21:20 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

Of course, this may vary depending on your legislative
regime, but generally, contract law is about a freely made offer,
and a freely made acceptance.

You choose to offer X in return for Y. I choose to accept that
offer. A contract is made.

You offer X in return for Y, I *don't* choose to accept that offer,
a contract is not made.

Cheers
Martin