[thelist] [::.Link.::] How Linux saved Amazon millions

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 31 11:31:42 CST 2001

I don't think anyone was spinning anything or even mentioned windows
till now actually.. And amazon ran HP-UX on their servers, not Solaris :)

<tip type="evolt tips">

if you send a tip to thelist from the same email address as the one you
entered when signing up for www.evolt.org, the Tip Harvester will
match your tip to your user account like this example from rudy:
http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/detail/c/Week-of-Mon-20011008.html/d/3619

</tip>

.djc.