[thelist] difficulty with Autorun for CDs

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Wed Oct 31 15:25:47 CST 2001

>I can get the info in the CD but when I put it into
>the drive it does not start itself.
>
>I have tried several programs without success.
>
>Anyone any idea where I should start ie a book etc....

Try:
http://www.were-here.com/forum/tutorials/cd_burn/

I haven't followed these particular instructions myself, but it looks
like he/she's suggesting a fairly standard procedure. If you're not
interested in a mac & pc cd-rom, then do a search through the
archives, there was a discussion about this a while back.

Here's Aardvark's suggestion at the time for getting a non-program to
run automagically off a pc cd-rom:

  http://duckware.com/winopen.html

--
Andrew Forsberg