[thelist] IA - Visio Tricks - Menu Templates

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Oct 31 16:17:37 CST 2001

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com wrote:

/* OK, this is it - really :-)  */

> >> Takes longer than a Visio or Powerpoint mockup.
>
> >Maybe for you, not for me - I have no experience with Visio or
> >Powerpoint, and still see no reason to change that :-)
>
> I'm a reasonably good HTML coder, a reasonably poor Visio
> user and a reasonably reasonably PowerPoint user. HTML is
> the slowest of the three.

Objection, your honor, apples and oranges.

Visio is an application, Powerpoint is an application, HTML -- is
*not* an application.

How fast anyone can code HTML in *their* tool of choice compared with
their proficiency at picture-drawing in Visio/PP is pretty irrelevant
to me and, I submit, to the entire rest of the world.

It's much more important to try different approaches and decide what
works best for *you*.

Don't listen to anyone, including me :-)
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --