[thelist] CF and PDF - "error occurred..."

Ed emagin at onebox.com
Wed Oct 31 23:36:24 CST 2001

Doesn't Verity have a limit of 100k documents or something like that.
Maybe you are hitting that limit serving up tons of files?  Check the
licensing. Still, it seems the error should state that? The fact that it
works after you reboot makes me guess that you are hitting some kind of
limit.

You could always run a scheduled operation to reboot every night. Some
admins do this just to get all the bad juju out of the system.