[thelist] What is a PG file?

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Thu Nov 1 13:20:57 CST 2001

I was updating a clients site this morning through ftp when I noticed the
folder structured had been modified.  Their site was no longer in their
root but in a subfolder.  The root contained an ftp application called
Leap, a SITES.ini, a 100kb file called PG with no extension, and an mp3
folder. Even the webtrends analysis folder is sitting in the
subfolder.  Obviously the web space has been hacked, what might be done in
the future to prevent such an occurrence again?