[thelist] IRC Servers??

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Thu Nov 1 13:42:37 CST 2001

theres always irc.evolt.org :) its actually just an alias to the
irc.openprojects.org network, but depending on the time of day, there
are usually 3 or 4 evolters hanging out in #evolt

the openprojects network also has some good channels like #php, #perl,
and #linux if thats your bag.. Stop by and say hi :)

.djc.