[thelist] php parse response from authorize gateway

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Nov 1 15:26:41 CST 2001

At 12:49 PM 11/1/2001, you wrote:

>I'm stuck with the response string from authorize.net's gateway.
>It comes on a blank page. I'm waiting for a response code
>
>if( $x_response_code == 1 ) { ...
>
>but at the moment all I have is a totally blank page with a comma
>delimited string.

I'm communicating with AuthorizeNet via OpenSSL and a few Perl routines.
What you need to do is "capture" the string to a variable then parse it.
There should not be anything else transmitted back via AuthorizeNet so it
should be pretty simple.
----
Anthony Baratta
President