[thelist] Interland's Linux Hosting?

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Nov 2 09:08:36 CST 2001

Haven't had any experience with their Linux hosting, but, in general, I've
had terrible experiences with Interland.  Each time I have a problem, it
seems to take longer and longer to get a reasonable response.  About a
month ago I had a problem and it took over a week to get a response back.

There are better Linux hosters out there, I'm sure.  Certainly, at least,
there are companies who know what they're doing.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/